- January 14, 2020
- Posted by: David Reid Homes
- Category: Brisbane Builder, Building Business Franchise, caesarstone, Custom Home Builders, Custom Homes, David Reid Homes Australasia, Luxury Home Builders, Luxury Homes
Caesarstone was founded in 1987 near the Roman city of Caesarea. the company manufactures premium quartz surfaces for residential and commercial uses including but not limited to; kitchen benchtops, splashbacks, bathroom vanities, wall paneling, and various furniture pieces. Caesarstone is a Global Leader in the field, priding themselves on their commitment to research and development, innovation, and providing the highest quality product.
They do all of this and more! The company has a commitment to creating a Cleaner, Safer and Better Quality Environment through its comprehensive environmental agenda. This includes:
- Commitment to ecologically responsible production processes.
- The development of environmentally friendly products made with high levels of recycled materials.
- The implementation of internationally recognized sustainable industrial standards and practices.
Caesarstone Australia has been operating since 2001, with branches in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia, and South Australia. They recently opened a new showroom in Yatala, Brisbane. For all of you SEQ folk, be sure to check it out!
They have recently launched two new colours to their range! Empira White (5151), which is a classic marble design, and Primordia (4043), which is a sleek industrial look.
Some of our favourite colours at the moment include:
Georgian Bluffs, Jet Black, Organic White, Rugged Concrete, Turbine Grey and Vanilla Noir.
The Caesarstone website has some incredible features that help you decide what you want for your home or office. Tehir ‘Visualiser’ Tab lets you test their range of colours on real pictures to see what you like best. They will also send you free samples to further assist you in this process!
Check out their website!